With a stellar line up of speakers, panellists and social commentators already confirmed, the AGDA 2015 Forum is an event not to be missed.
- The Affectors (Matt Jackson & Ben Romalis) will kick-start the morning with a thought-provoking performance bridging the gap between art and commerce.
- All the way from Spain, Veronica Fuerte and Ricardo Jorge will give us a peak behind the scenes of one of today's most revered International graphic design studios Hey.
- A Q&A panel hosted by ADR (Australian Design Radio) featuring Confetti Studio (Melbourne), Josephmark (Brisbane), Re (Sydney) and Collider (Sydney) will talk all things keeping them up at night.
- We’ll also hear from Alice Babidge, acclaimed Australian set designer whose worked on amazing productions with the Sydney Theatre Company and Opera Australia.
- And for something a little different, we're throwing in a good old fashioned debate with some of the big hitters in the industry - Cat Burgess, Frost Collective, Tony Ibbotson, Creative Method, Justin Smith, End of Work, James Brown, Mash, Clinton Duncan, Designworks and Michaela Webb, Studio Round - facilitated by Graham Barton, CD at Folk.
The day promises to be a rich and rewarding ‘best of’ design event – all in one place. Don't miss out!
Saturday 14 November
NSW Teachers Conference Centre
37 Reservoir Street