Join the team at Inky Palms for this full-day risograph printing workshop in Auckland: Come along to Inky Palms and learn the basics of printing with a GR 3770 Risograph digital duplicator. During this workshop the Inky Palms team will share their knowledge of how to bring a pre-existing project (zine, poster or art print) into physical form using the Risograph printer. You will learn how to prepare your files for Riso printing (including setting up booklets, photographs and colour separations) and scan and print your creation. Walk away with ten copies of your very own two-colour Riso print project. Bring your own laptop with design software installed, the content you wish to print, and all other materials will be provided.
Learn the fundamental skills of Risograph printing:
- How to set files up for printing with a Risograph GR 3770
- Knowledge of appropriate paper stocks
- Understanding ink density
- How to register layers for two colour printing
- Step by step knowledge of booklet printing